Wednesday, June 29, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1612


HappyUP!!! - icebreakers
Why it happened - new members
Why it makes me happy - love to see the new "kids" get up there and start the process.....as well as learn some very interesting things.

HappyUP!!! - motivational speech
Why it happened - I was at Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - how many people have the PRIVELEGE of being acknowledged by a BRIGADEIR General........to having contributed to his development...in the world of speech. OMG....this guy is so awesome....and humble.....and I am so small when he honors me that I have helped him. Hmmmmmmm....maybe that is why he is who he is.

HappyUP!!! - unexpected golf
Why it happened - a buddy had a hole in his schedule
Why it makes me happy - I love being retired....so I can be there....for gaps in my friend's schedules.....for brekko...lunch...or golf........I get so enriched....and I know I serve them too.

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - come on...weather
Why it makes me happy - we should be COOKING now.....we had thunderstorms yesterday....and, though firmly ensconced in summer, it was a beautiful spring day. Loved it...
just absorbed it into every pore.......what a life!!!

JollyJottings

Best friend time
2 icebreakers
1 motivational speech
1 new member
Unexpected golf
Recovery shot on 2....great wedge on 4...drive/6 iron on 7.....5 iron on 8....recovery shot on 10...chip on 15.....flop shot on 16.....chip on 17....drive/3 wood on 18
Absolutely uncanny and spectacular June weather

No comments: