Sunday, June 26, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1609


HappyUP!!! - reacquainting with old friend
Why it happened - we crossed paths
Why it makes me happy - I had forgotten about this person from my past. There is no doubt we'll be spending some time together soon.

HappyUP!!! - taking care of the trash
Why it happened - I was asked to do a favor
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't love doing a favor for someone that is a big deal for them....but doesn't require much effort on your own part

HappyUP!!! - 5 iron on 8
Why it happened - getting better
Why it makes me happy - I hit that one RIGHT on the button.....it even had the whisper of a fade that I was looking for. NICE!

JollyJottings

Early tee time
Reacquainting with old friend, MJ
Taking care of the trash
Wedge on 1....up and down on 2....crisp pitch into 4....9 iron into 5.....5 iron on 8....nice punch 7 into 9.....bunker shot on 12.....stinger 3 wood on 14/wedge backed it up.....stinger 3 wood on 15....recovery 6 iron on 16.....putt on 17.....7 iron into 18

No comments: