Friday, June 17, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1600


HappyUP!!! - US Open going on
Why it happened - it's every year
Why it makes me happy - I love watching Major Championship golf. The beauty of the pristine course......the careful nature the pros have to maintain

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 12
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - my partner was looking for me to get up and down from the cat box.....but I don't think he was expecting it.....let alone for my ball to die as it lipped out of the cup for a near hole out birdie. There definitely was a nice splash involved in getting that one out of the bunker

HappyUP!!! - playing with the assistant
Why it happened - he needed a game
Why it makes me happy - I used to play against this guy in high school. We probably haven't teed it up together in over 30 years. It's a cool thing to be reunited with an old friend.

JollyJottings

Getting a tee time
Playing with the pro
Driving
Drive on 1...2....9 iron on 2....recovery/wedge 4....8 iron 5....drive/6 iron 7....drive/chip on 9....bunker shot 12....drive/9 iron 13....drive/wedge 15...chip on 16...7 iron 17....drive/wedge/putt 18
Time after the round
Weather
Chinese for dinner
US Open going on
Fantasy Golf

No comments: