Wednesday, June 15, 2011

HappyUP!!! - Day 1598


HappyUP!!! - greenie on 5
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - they put the tees on this par 3 back on the "top shelf" today for our special tournament. I hadn't been striking it too well...and this was a challenging shot with the wind. I got inside everyone else. A great little boost

HappyUP!!! - US OPEN setup
Why it happened - in honor of the US OPEN
Why it makes me happy - it was great to play the course "tricked out." Did I play it well? Uhhhh....not so much....but there was some serious fun had out there.

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood
Why it happened - the driver wasn't working
Why it makes me happy - I decided to give another tool a try on the closing, short par 4's....something that might get me in the fairway.....voila!....and BAM!!!


JollyJottings

Greenie on 5
US Open setup
3 woods on 15 & 16
Perfect end of the day meal

No comments: