Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1604


HappyUP!!! - finding a receipt
Why it happened - I was tidying up
Why it makes me happy - ever buy something....than have the thing be defective....and, yeah, this was the one time that you lost the receipt? I discovered the defect on Sunday....called the manufacturer yesterday....was told I needed proof of purchase. Unfortunately, I had made the purchase a month ago and was just now putting the equipment in use....receipt LONG GONE

..........or so I thought - I was grinning ear to ear when I was going through some paperwork and came upon that financial record today!

HappyUP!!! - a finding
Why it happened - an appointment
Why it makes me happy - nothing worse than going somewhere when you have a problem and having a "failure to repeat." While the problem wasn't totally flushed out today, their was an indicator....and something to look into further. Thank You!!! Our family will get to the bottom of this.

HappyUP!!! - hot weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - OK....technically, I really don't like days over 100. BUT....my tomatoes do! We're not going to get a lot of them this year per The Ol Nutter Almanac...so it's good to knock out two of them right away.

HappyUP!!! - pest control guy
Why it happened - I saw him coming
Why it makes me happy - he's a nice guy.....a beacon for customer service.....great to discuss the property.

HappyUP!!! - afternoon invitation
Why it happened - stuff was going on
Why it makes me happy - just GREAT watching all the kids develop.....yeah...they are still a bit awkward now...but I can see...with work....they are going to be "snapping it" very soon!

JollyJottings

Toastmasters
Pest Control guy

No comments: