Sunday, June 05, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1588


HappyUP!!! - got the round in
Why it happened - crazy weather
Why it makes me happy - thought we would get rained out.....really need to get some "reps" in....and was happy to be able to do that

HappyUP!!! - par on 3
Why it happened - recovery
Why it makes me happy - I'm not a great ball striker. I am the self proclaimed "king of the grimy par".....I am a scrapper.........I just need to learn how to scrap on my new golf course....and this was a demonstration of that.

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 15
Why it happened - I made a putt
Why it makes me happy - a 15 foot putt with a severe left to right break is tough on a right hander....I knew that....adjusted for it........and drained that bad boy!

HappyUP!!! - walking
Why it happened - I wanted to
Why it makes me happy - I just love our neighborhood.....it's perfect!

JollyJottings

Got a round in
Hybrid/wedge 1....7 iron 2....wedge/putt 3....wedge 4....9 iron 5....8 iron 6....chip 12....drive/putt 13....3 wood 14...drive/wedge/putt on 15....6 iron 17....wedge 18
Getting done early

No comments: