Thursday, June 16, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1599


HappyUP!!! - gorgeous evening
Why it happened - I teed it up
Why it makes me happy - nothing like a quick 6 holes with nobody on the course when the weather is perfect like it was this evening

HappyUP!!! - US Open
Why it happened - it's that time of year
Why it makes me happy - other than the Masters, this is my favorite major golf tournament to watch. Caught a chunk of it this afternoon. Looks like it's going to be a great few days

HappyUP!!! - playing through
Why it happened - nice guys
Why it makes me happy - well....there wasn't quite NOBODY on the course. There was a threesome that I was behind....but they quickly and courteously let me pass them. NICE

HappyUP!!! - closing birdie
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - 3 great shots to end my practice session


JollyJottings

Gorgeous evening
Playing through
Great pitch
Fabulous bunker shot
Great morning
Time in the garden

1 comment:

Wes Roberts said...

PS...don't forget that there are good golf courses here in Colorado!