Tuesday, June 07, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1590


HappyUP!!! - a gift "finding it's way home"
Why it happened - my friend is very generous
Why it makes me happy - that's a pic of my little buddy's teacher holding a pic of all the kids in her class.......and their quotes of "where they see myself"....in the future calligraphed around the photo. I am sure my little buddy's teacher is going to find a place to put this treasure.

-----No...probably not the best piece of calligraphy I have done...the requirement on the layout may have been a touch outside of my pay grade as a scribe....no matter...she is going to love this for a long time

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - we caught a nice reading...a great impromptu speech....and a nice slate of officers elected for next year



HappyUP!!! - firemen
Why it happened - there was a fire three doors down
Why it makes me happy - my city had the full gamut out in the very late evening....no one was hurt....property damage was minimalized.


No comments: