Wednesday, June 22, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1605



HappyUP!!! - Fun on Facebook
Why it happened - I love no one on my shoulder
Why it makes me happy - as I work at my computer everyday, I am multi-tasking...managing investments, doing my officer work on numerous volunteer websites, making tee times, organizing other things, helping people with their events, doing research....etc. It's great when I get a Facebook notification for a little humorous break and can interact with my friends. All without worrying that I am stealing time from an employer. I love my life!

HappyUP!!! - getting my Competent Leader designation
Why it happened - Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - I'm not big into badges. Quite frankly, I think they can be a little silly. But, the game is the game and I have never had a problem picking up designations. My club benefitted from my efforts today.

HappyUP!!! - EZ exchange
Why it happened - I found the receipt (see yesterday)
Why it makes me happy - they had the product I bought in stock. Even throught the manufacturer had never heard of the problem I was having, I was more than happy to give it another shot......and the exchange was quick. Thumbs up to Loews.

HappyUP!!! - handling a driving issue
Why it happened - I am guessing the heat
Why it makes me happy - experience saved the day. A less skilled/mature driver would have panicked.....possibly bump into someone...I almost did. I used coasting and the emergency brake to get to safety.....do a restart/reboot of the truck's system....no issues. Yeah...I have to monitor this but, if it recurs, I will know what to do.


JollyJottings

Easy return
Abatement of a strange med condition
Weather didn't hit 100
Picking up some stuff
Competent Leader Designation
Fun on Facebook

No comments: