Saturday, June 25, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1608


HappyUP!!! - The Dark Knight
Why it happened - channel surfing
Why it makes me happy - I always meant to see this flik. I was delighted to come across it right as it was beginning. Awesome movie

HappyUP!!! - getting an early tee time
Why it happened - we were out there and the pro shop worked with us
Why it makes me happy - we played EARLY......and got done early......leaving an entire day for more fun

HappyUP!!! - sandy on 18
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I got a bad break for this ball to end up with THAT kind of lie in the sand trap. No problem...though I had to guess on how to hit the shot....hit it I did. Knocked the putt in for a par and got another "dot" in our "dot game."

JollyJottings

The Dark Knight
Wedge into 1....3 wood on 4..pitch on 5....wedge/birdie on 6....5 iron on 8....drive on 9....pitch on 13.....punch on 16....7 iron 17....sandy on 18
Getting an early tee time
Talking with friends

No comments: