Friday, June 24, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1607


HappyUP!!! - stunning summer weather
Why it happened - it's weather
Why it makes me happy - it was so cool to tee off at noon today.......and the weather be as perfect as it could be for this time of year.

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 17
Why it happened - skill?
Why it makes me happy - this hole has been giving me fits. It shouldn't....and it is starting to change. I struck a good one here.

HappyUP!!! - second "visit" in a week that I know of
Why it happened - I'm popular?
Why it makes me happy - Though I wasn't home, it was nice to know that this guy did another driveby today. I think he loves me!

HappyUP!!! - 3 week anniversary
Why it happened - I got some help
Why it makes me happy - I don't have a big deal with saying bad things about others. Yeah...it happens...it shouldn't. I don't do it much....never bothers me when others do it. Yet, I know I shouldn't. I got a little help a while back.......I'm cured.

JollyJottings

Ready for the weekend trip
Great chip on 3...super wedge on 4...2 putt on 5...nice drive on 6...great chip on 8...bunker shot on 9...7 iron on 11....6 iron on 12....punch 7 on 13....3 wood on 14....drive/chutt on 15...drive on 16...7 iron on 17.....8 iron on 18
Stunning summer weather
Getting back to sleep
Good conversations with friends
Ready for the weekend

No comments: