Thursday, June 23, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1606


HappyUP!!! - great appointment with eye doc
Why it happened - it's an annual thing
Why it makes me happy - vision really seems to be stabilizing over the last few years. I was thinking there could be something going on. NOPE....and I go to the BEST opthamologist in the area...possibly the country

HappyUP!!! - Sunflower Market
Why it happened - I had waited
Why it makes me happy - took forever for this little store to open. I drug my feet before making my first foray to this establishment. WOW! This little place is going to save me a lot of time. I love TraderJoes....but you can't get a lot of stuff you need there. Prices are good. This market is in the same square.....walking distance from my house.....life is great!

HappyUP!!! - putting practice
Why it happened - I am a student
Why it makes me happy - the stroke is getting more and more solid



JollyJottings

Eye Doc
Putting practice
Sunflower Market
Doing a favor
9 holes late
Seeing an old friend at the club
Laughing at a loon
Putt on 3......putt on 4....chip in on 7....chip/putt on 8....luck on 9
Gorgeous golf weather

No comments: