Monday, June 20, 2011

HappyUP!!! Day 1603


HappyUP!!! - Feherty
Why it happened - a new show
Why it makes me happy - I LOVED the preview episode of this talk show featuring one of my favorite golf announcers. He was funny......self-deprecating....disclosive.....and even had a rare one on one with one of my early golf idols, Lee Trevino. Trevino was a hoot!

HappyUP!!! - appreciating how I was raised and taught
Why it happened - I was inspired by something
Why it makes me happy - thanks Mom....for encouraging me, pruning me (even when it hurt at the time, I don't think you ever ended up being wrong), and teaching me how to develop emotionally.

HappyUP!!! - my trip
Why it happened - trips happen
Why it makes me happy - it's always a HappyUP!!! to have something to look forward to!

JollyJottings

Looking forward to my trip
Great day catching up on paperwork
Kinkos run
Feherty

No comments: