Friday, July 23, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1271


HappyUP!!! - benefit golf tournament
Why it happened - my friend invited me
Why it makes me happy - I don't play in many scramble events. This one, however, is well organized with lots of food and goodies. It was a little warm but it was OK. I really enjoyed the guys that my friend put together for our team. It was just a quality day

HappyUP!!! - my friend's shot
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - my friend holed out from 110 yards giving us an eagle three on a par 5. We were actually in a bit of trouble....until he jarred it. We couldn't see it go in the hole but it was absolutely thrilling to drive up to the green, look around, see no ball, wonder if just maybe it went in, and then find the ball at the bottom of the cup.

HappyUP!!! - quick visit with my dear friend
Why it happened - I made it happen
Why it makes me happy - there are times when a quick visit makes a difference

JollyJottings

Playing in a benefit golf tournament
My friend knocking the ball in the cup from 110 yds
Driving the ball well
Made a couple of back to back putts
Quick visit with my friend
Lots of great food on the golf course
My playing partners
Getting some concert tickets

No comments: