Monday, July 12, 2010

happyUP!!! Day 1260


HappyUP!!! - range session
Why it happened - I went out to the range
Why if makes me happy - this was not warming up. I have "ground" once since my lesson. Today was the first day I "felt it." No...it's not ingrained yet...but today it felt like it felt when I used to play well.

HappyUP!! - smog check
Why it happened - the state of California
Why it makes me happy - I passed!! It's not like I worried about it..but you never know. If I hadn't....more expense...more hassle. I am so happy

HappyUP!!! - haircut
Why it happened - smog check
Why it makes me happy - me and haircuts have become a long discussion. It was so cool to find a salon open on a Monday...walking distance from my smog check....talk about multi-tasking. Nikki did a good job.

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Range session
Car passing smog
Getting an estimate
Haircut
Beautiful evening

No comments: