Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1269


HappyUP!!! - great drive home from golf trip
Why it happened - I left at the right time
Why it makes me happy - I decided to come back via San Jose
versus the "lovely" I-5 drive. San Jose route is much more interesting
but, if you hit traffic, you are toast. I hit one small snag and got home ahead
of schedule. I appreciate a drive that goes well....on the golf course...or on the
highway.

HappyUP!!! - appointment rescheduled
Why it happened - my friend is busy at work
Why it makes me happy - I am happy for my friend that he is finding a lot of work right now. I am happy for me that, after getting home late from my travels, I can catch up on some things that I need to do. It also puts something into my calendar next week which is less hectic than this one. I have some catching up to do tomorrow from being gone three days.

HappyUP!!! - getting my toes in the ocean
Why it happened - I made a little detour after my golf tournament
Why it makes me happy - hey.....if you are ever near the ocean.....shouldn't you put your feet into it? Do I need to talk about the waves coming up over your ankles when it is something you only get to feel once in awhile? No...I didn't think so.

JollyJottings

Great drive home from golf tournament
A chance to do a little beach time
Cats seem glad to see me
Eating some food I don't normally eat
Collecting interest
Reschedule of an appointment
Gorgeous weather

No comments: