Thursday, July 15, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1263



HappyUP!!! - mom flower
Why it happened - "she" planted bulbs
Why it makes me happy - I have an area of my backyard that I don't do much "dirt churning" in. There are some sacred bulbs down there. She probably put them there 10 years ago....or more. Every year....one or two of those bulbs surface....and I say, "Hi." Thanks to the photographer!

HappyUP!!! - early morning golf
Why it happened - my buddy needed to play early
Why it makes me happy - ok...6:30 golf usually means a lack of coordinaton on my part...today was no exception. Yet...on a day that was going to be hot later, the golf course is gorgeous that time of day.

HappyUP!!! - HARD practice session
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy - I played terrible today as I struggle through my swing change. The last thing I wanted to do was beat balls after I played today. I'm proud of myself for grinding it out and learning some things.

JollyJottings

Early morning on the golf course
Knocking one in from off the green
Hard practice session
Great chopped salad with toms n cukes from the garden
Texting with my travelling buddy
Getting a great picture from the road
Tour de France


No comments: