Thursday, July 08, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1256


HappyUP!!! - Jammin with Juan
Why it happened - he wanted to borrow one of my babies
Why it makes me happy - we did a little noodling on a few tunes....just great to see Juan...and to do some playin with another person

HappyUP!!! - a great lesson
Why it happened - my man was available
Why it makes me happy - OK...now I have some concrete things to work on...I have no problem doing the work as long as it is on the right things. I loved his comment, "dude....you have gotten the club into a position in 10 minutes that I am lucky to get someone to in 45." What can I say....I'm coachable. I like being coachable.

HappyUP!!! - my class
Why it happened - I signed up
Why it makes me happy - I am learning so much from my Positive Psychology class that it is blowing my mind. "Stuff" happens...we all know that. It's an event.....after the event...it is all about what your mind is grooved to interpret it as.....and that interpretation really isn't THAT hard to change if you WANT to change it. It just requires a strategy.

Awesome stuff - awesome day!

JollyJottings

Jammin with Juan
A great lesson
Awesome walk
My on line class
Meditation
Asparagun n meditation
A bit of liberation
Heard a GREAT STORY
Mowing
Washing the Boxster

No comments: