Friday, July 30, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1278

HappyUP!!! - 2nd shot to 1
Why it happened - I pured it
Why it makes me happy - I have said it before....a good start is a HappyUP!!!.....never gets old. I appreciate not digging out of the hole at the beginning. No birdie here today but I had the opportunity.

HappyUP!!! - going to the movies
Why it happened - I was invited
Why it makes me happy - I like to break my normal routine. Sorcerer's Apprentice was cute and well done. Nicholas Cage did a solid job.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous night for a walk
Why it happened - got home from movies and felt like it
Why it makes me happy - weather was beautiful.......stumbled across my friend along the way... and just enjoyed the evening.

JollyJottings

2nd shot to 1
Going to the movies
Another beautiful weather day
Drop by car visit from my new little buddy

No comments: