Monday, July 26, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1274



HappyUP!!! - Mom's Flower
Why it happened - she planted bulbs
Why it makes me happy - I have an area in my backyard that I should dig up. I never want to disturb this area. I bought my parent's home from them...after mom died, before dad passed. I like to garden vegetables. I know nothing about bulbs...other than....every year....a couple of these heroic plants pop up......that my mom planted...probably a decade ago. How cool of a reminder is that? Glad my girlfriend suggested I actually cut it "in bloom" and enjoy it in my house.

HappyUP!!! - coffee
Why it happened - I had to return something left behind
Why it makes me happy - I got to enjoy a cup with my friend....with GREAT conversation.

HappyUP!!! - buddy playing great round of golf
Why it happened - I have no idea
Why it makes me happy - Richey and I do battle on the links a lot. He had his best round of the year so far....and I know it makes him happy. It even made me happy.....even though I had to pay severely to "enjoy" the show.

JollyJottings

Coffee
Stock Market
Playing golf with Richey
Driver/wedge on 1...Driver/6 iron on 2....wedge on 3....bunker shot on 4....9 iron on 6...chip on 7....wedge on 10....hybrid/sand shot 11.....driver/wedge on 13....chip on 15.....5 iron on 16...drives on 17 and 18
Picture someone had on their wall

No comments: