Wednesday, July 28, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1276


HappyUP!!! - delicious Chili Rellenos
Why it happend - ventured over to Tres Agaves
Why it makes me happy - I love a good chili relleno. Usually, they have a bit of a breading-type substance on them (egg n flour)...these didn't and they were outstanding. The presentation didn't hurt either.

HappyUP!!! - back 9
Why it happened - a bit of scrambling with a few good shots
Why it makes me happy - I cobbled a 38 together (with two disappointing, yet understandable) long range 3 putts. The back got me back to even with my main nemisis for the day.

HappyUP!!! - dinner with a new friend
Why it happened - I was given an opportunity
Why it makes me happy - I always like being around people that have a few more miles on their tires than I do....and that still have a lot of spunk and spryness. Excellent dinner company all around the table.

No comments: