Saturday, July 10, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1258


HappyUP!!! - getting up early...enjoying beautiful morning
Why it happened - I went to bed early
Why it makes me happy - mornings are the best. I've had a few challenges lately. Nothing feels better than a great night's sleep...and enjoying the freshness of the new day.

HappyUP!!! - hybrid on 8
Why it happened - I'm kind of OK with the hybrids from fairway
Why it makes me happy - I was about 195 out.....and I put that puppy to within 15 feet...much to the consternation of my competitors. The joy is.....they almost expect me to stick shots on the green from that far out.

HappyUP!!! - heard people were talking about me
Why it happened - my friends were out
Why it makes me happy - it was good things...between important people to me. I pretty much don't care about what people think regarding me...it's none of their business. Yet, when good stuff gets passed around, one can't help but feel a little good about it.

JollyJottings

Getting up early..beautiful morning
Great sleep
Putt on 4
Bogey on 7
Hybrid on 8
6 iron on 10
Wedge on 13
Two putt on 14
Putt on 16
Conversations about me

No comments: