Sunday, July 25, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1273


HappyUP!!! - music lesson
Why it happened - I have a young friend who has an interest
Why it makes me happy - if you have played a musical instrument, it is incumbant upon you to show others what you have learned. I have done it in the past but never with someone from scratch. I gave him some things to work on. He seemed to like it. It made me feel great to share.

HappyUP!!! - gorgeous night
Why it happened - delta breeze
Why it makes me happy - I wouldn't have noticed if I hadn't had the chance to take my girlfriend's dog for a walk. Great dog....great night

HappyUP!!! - quality golf shots
Why it happened - I have been taking instruction
Why it makes me happy - I strike it more properly at times.....I still have some "touch" around the greens....score wasn't the best today...but we keep plugging. Lots of good things to build upon.

JollyJottings

Good sleep
Walking the dog
Giving a music lesson
Driver/wedge to 1
Great drive on 3
Up n down on 4
Nice 7 iron to 7
Great bunker shot on 11
Great up and down 0n 13
Great 5 iron to 16
Great putt on 17
Great hybrid into 18

No comments: