Saturday, July 03, 2010

HappyUP!!! Day 1251

HappyUP!!! - fairway bunker shot on 9
Why it happened - got lucky? got skill?
Why it makes me happy - I was in a world of hurt...getting creamed on front 9.....3 pressed the bets on 9....kind of a tough shot from about 134 out of that sand trap with a HUGE lip (that we regularly drill the ball right into). I hit the shot that ANY golfer on the planet would take...to 5 feet...made the birdie putt.....and got outta dodge unscathed on the front 9

HappyUP!!! - up and downs on 17 and 18
Why it happened - it HAD to happen
Why it makes me happy - the shots getting to/around the greens may have been a tad sketchy....but there was nothing sketchy about getting the ball down in 2 from two tough spots.....saved the proverbial bacon....and makes me feel good that I have extrication skills. I may not make many birdies...but I get myself out of some jams.

HappyUP!!! - Nutterflies
Why it happened - my friend is crazy
Why it makes me happy - I should have said, "crazy good." It was a very touching thing.

HappyUP!!! - Fantasy Golf league
Why it happened - I play
Why it makes me happy - I got lucky this week....have made some great picks.....and I increased my overall lead in the Summer season....booyah!

JollyJottings

Fairway bunker shot on 9
9 iron on 3
Flop shot on 5
Wedge on 11
7 iron on 12
9 iron on 13
5 iron on 14
Up and down on 17
Up and down on 18
Fantasy Golf
Nutterflies

No comments: