Sunday, November 01, 2009

Who Do They Think They Are?


When I go to a store - I always figure that I am a guest and should behave as a guest should behave.

This means being appreciative of being invited - to set foot upon the property of another.

When it comes to a store - the proprietor has taken a degree of financial risk. In the meantime, the proprietor has made my life more convenient.

At a grocery store - I get the convenience and tremendous selection. I am even provided a nice rolling cart in which to place my goods. It really is a nice thing the grocery store does.

They even put places - out by my car to return their cart. They didn't have to do that. In most cases, they have 2-4 of these locations to make things as convenient as possible. I appreciate grocery stores for doing this.

I really do





SO WHY IN THE HELL WOULD I EVER SEE SOMETHING LIKE THIS?

<---------------------

The person that does this - increases the expense of our host, the grocery store owner. It takes the guy who gets the carts longer. Payroll costs go up...

Prices have to be increased - I am also not thinking that treating the tool that our host has given us this way adds to the economic life of the cart.

Why would anyone do this? - I don't get it

No comments: