Sunday, November 22, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1030



HappyUP!!! - sleeping in my bed
Why it happened - I was gone for a week
Why it makes me happy - I didn't have a lump (aka...nice kitty) sleeping on me all night. Shadow was a comfort on a cold night

HappyUP!!! - fast greens
Why it happened - I am back at home
Why it makes me happy - after a week on slow, bermuda greens, it was nice to be on the greens at home.....and they were fast. It was a weird change that was good.

HappyUP!!! - getting caught up with the HappyUP!!!s
Why it happened - I used my word processor
Why it makes me happy - I wasn't able to upload on a nightly basis. I was able to keep track everyday while I was on vacation. It was a pretty easy cut and paste to get caught up in my postings

HappyUP!!! - the weather
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I wore shorts....in November....in Sacramento....and it was fine. I was plenty warm enough.....all day long......love the weather here.

JollyJottings

Sleeping with the lump
Teeing it up with my buds
Fast Greens
Birdie on 6
Being able to wear shorts
Hooking up with my buddies
Great up and downs
Call from my buddy

No comments: