Tuesday, November 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1032



HappyUP!!! - the Apple Store
Why it happened - they have classes to help people with the conversion
Why it makes me happy - I took an hour and went out to learn a few things about this bad boy I am typing on. There are some serious conveniencs being dealt out by this machine.

(<-------this picture will be a HappyUP!!! for me for a long time)




HappyUP!!! - Bill's Joke
Why it happened - he was jokemaster at Toastmasters
Why it makes me happy - this was a great way to start my day...the perfect joke...not too long...some physical humor.....and a touch of questionable taste (but not dirty or offensive). What a crack up

HappyUP!!! - a guest joined...and another new guest showed up
Why it happened - our club keeps drawing
Why it makes me happy - more new people....more life stories....more people to work with.

JollyJotting

Bill's Joke
Toastmasters meeting
New member
Another day off from golf
An educational session

No comments: