Tuesday, November 03, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1011

HappyUP!!! - winning my match
Why it happened - played some golf
Why it makes me happy - BobOH has a habit of getting into my wallet.....hey....guess what....he finally had to pay me!.....and it was from the Black tees!!!

HappyUP!!! - hitting number 6 in two from the Black Tees
Why it happened - I motored the drive out there
Why it makes me happy - I'm a short hitter.....but have been stretching it a bit farther lately. I got sucked into playing the 7500 yard tees today. I have only hit number 6 in two a couple of times from the up tees. After putting a drive out there, I said, "well, don't know if I can get to the green but I think I can clear the traps." After pelting the 3-wood and driving up to the green, it was a surprise and a HappyUP!!! to see my ball sitting right in the middle of it.

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - more great speeches.....and great members.....and two guests lined up for next week. It just keeps getting better.

HappyUP!!! - talking with my buddy
Why it happened - my buddy needed some info
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't talked to this person in a loooooooooooooooong time.....we had reconnected on Facebook. Nice to have a chat.

HappyUP!!! - two birdies
Why it happened - see above for one of them (on in two)....and three great shots on another par 5
Why it makes me happy - we were playing the black tees today. I was happy just to have some birdie opportunities...let alone put them down.

JollyJottings

Top down in morning
Toastmasters meeting
Guest for next week
Unexpected golf
Playing with a great golfer
Knocking it on 6 in two from the black tees
Up and down on 15
Up and down on 17
Up and down on 18
Two birdies
Hybrid on 16
Wedge on 14
Talking with a buddy

No comments: