Saturday, November 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1015

HappyUP!!! -TraderJoes Maui short ribs
Why it happened - I tried something new
Why it makes me happy - being single, it's not convenient to go through the prep for one. No need with these ribs........oh my god!

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot
Why it happened - practice
Why it makes me happy - I got it up and down from a tough spot on 11 with a stellar bunker shot. Hmmm...yesterday, I hit some practice bunker shots as part of warmup...I did the same thing today.....and I felt very confident as I stood in the trap. I think I could be on to something

HappyUP!!! - putting
Why it happened - I really don't know
Why it makes me happy - some days, you just have the putter dialed in. I made a 6 footer on 1, a 5 footer on 2, a 25 footer on 3, a 60 footer on 6, a 15 footer on 7, horseshoed a 25 footer on 8, a 6 footer on 14....and almost holed an impossible putt on 18. No three putts. It makes life easier

HappyUP!!! - back to back birdies
Why it happened - see putter above
Why it makes me happy - I love birdies.....and my opponents don't...well, at least mine. Knocking in some unlikely putts is great fun!

JollyJottings

Bunker practice
Putting
7 iron on 7
5 iron on 8
Bunker shot on 11
Driver...3 wood...wedge...putt on 14
Driver..wedge on 15
6 iron on 16
5 iron on 17
Weather
Texting with my friends

No comments: