Wednesday, November 11, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1019

HappyUP!!! - plans to hook up with contacts
Why it happened - total synchronicity/coincidence
Why it makes me happy - it turns out that, while I am in Kaui, a couple of my friends are going to be there too.....in the same town we are at. One of my friends will be "sitting in" with a local ukulele player a couple nights at an outdoor watering hole/restaurant. THAT is going to be some good times and, hopefully, we'll get to get some "locals insight" into the island

HappyUP!!! - brekko with a buddy
Why it happened - we set it up
Why it makes me happy - it's been awhile since we got together. We had some VERY meaningful conversation.

HappyUP!!! - extended coffee with my buddy
Why it happened - he had extra time
Why it makes me happy - always love shooting the breeze with this friend. We got bonus time today

HappyUP!!! - birdie putts
Why it happened - who knows...stroked some good ones
Why it makes me happy - dropped one absolute "e-ticket ride" putt during the round......and a 20 foot slider on the 9th hole...right after my opponent had chipped in on me for a par. Basically, he kind of screwed me with that great shot.....so I screwed him right back with a great putt. FUN stuff!!!

JollyJottings

Extended coffee with my buddy
Brekko with a good friend
27 holes with great guys
Absolutely gorgeous weather
Great Facebook and e-mail communications
Hooking up some contacts on an upcoming vacation
Seeing PENO
Birdie on 9
Birdie on 21
Seeing my "family" at breakfast

No comments: