Saturday, November 14, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1022


HappyUP!!! - giving lady my window seat

Why it happened - I am a giver

Why it makes me happy - OK, I really wanted to sit next to my buddy but the lady

was so happy to exchange her aisle seat for my window seat that it made me feel very cheritable


HappyUP!!! - tropical downpour

Why it happened - it’s what Kauai is about

Why it makes me happy - we just came in today. No golf was planned. While it is no guarantee against future rains, at least we weren’t out in this monsoon.


HappyUP!!! - ride to the airport

Why it happned - my buddy wanted to use my truck

Why it makes me happy - I drove to my bud’s house at 6:30 a.m., made the pick up, drove to the curb, and got my stuff out right there. In return, I have a guaranteed ride when I get back


HappyUP!!! - call during the layover

Why it happened - my friend had some time

Why it makes me happy - my buddy and I were supposed to chat before I left town but we couldn’t catch each other. It was great getting caught up.


No comments: