Friday, November 06, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1014

HappyUP!!! - four birdies
Why it happened - I'm playing pretty well
Why it makes me happy - that's a tie for the most birdies in a round on my home course....it's also very profitable to have multiple birdies.

HappyUP!!! - bunker shot on 18
Why it happened - my buddy and I did some bunker practice before playing
Why it makes me happy - all the dough was on the line. I stepped in to the trap for this tricky little shot. Due to the practice, I KNEW I was going to hit a good one.....and I stuck it within 2 feet. I pocket the cash....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - late sushi
Why it happened - my buddy made the offer
Why it makes me happy - I hadn't eaten......and I was hungry.....plus we had a great visit that I really wasn't suspecting.

HappyUP!!! - drive on 11
Why it happened - I nailed it with a draw
Why it makes me happy - OK...so I am the short knock in our group....when I put this missile into flight and it was discovered as to where it ended up, the boyz started thinking a bit. There was a slight tail breeze but this one clocked in over 300 yds. Sure, it was a bit of a fluke but it was tagged.

No comments: