Friday, November 27, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1035


HappyUP!!! - thunder and hail
Why it happened - it's the weather
Why it makes me happy - it was sooooo freaky.....I like it when weird things happen...especially like this when I am inside...warm...cozy...just watching

HappyUP!!! - Caesar Salad
Why it happened - I made the dressing
Why it makes me happy - my sis-in-law makes the best.....she gave me the recipe.....I came darn close to finally replicating it today. Tastey...tastey....

HappyUP!!! - Sacramento Kings
Why it happened - they won
Why it makes me happy - our town could use a boost....these young kids are playing good ball with a couple of the best players hurt. Who knows.....not much will happen this year....but there could be good things brewing for the future....optimism.

JollyJottings

Hooking up with a buddy
Call from a good friend
Thunder and hail
Caesaer Salad
Texting with buddies
Sacramento Kings

No comments: