Thursday, November 26, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1034....THANKSGIVING 2009


HappyUP!!! - Apple Website
Why it happened - I am defaulted to it right now when I open the computer
Why it makes me happy - I did a couple of short 5 minute tutorials this morning as I go through the conversion....cool stuff....and easy

<---No, I wasn't there today...that was last week....but it still makes me happy!!!

HappyUP!!! - banging the guitar
Why it happened - it was a holiday
Why it makes me happy - I don't know what it is about holidays that inspire me to spend a bit more time with the six string....lazy day perhaps? This needs to happen more often.

HappyUP!!! - visiting with an old friend
Why it happened - Facebook was part of it
Why it makes me happy - we both had some time to kill....were in the same area....and got together to reminisce a bit......holidays are the best!

JollyJottings

Macys Parade
Football
Banging on the guitar
Texting with friends on the holiday
Great dinner
Beautiful weather
So much to be thankful for
Visiting with an old friend


No comments: