Sunday, November 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! - Day 1009

HappyUP!!! - birthday dinner
Why it happened - it was my nephew's birthday
Why it makes me happy - I got to see the family and a couple of good friends

HappyUP!!! - dinner itself
Why it happened - my sis-in-law loves to cook
Why it makes me happy - her caesar salad and dressing is the best in the world. I love it every time she serves it. It's like a treat. Her lasagna was over the top too.

HappyUP!!! - scrambling
Why it happened - I wasn't striking it great...and had some poor course mgmt
Why it makes me happy - it saved me some dough...and frustrated my opponents. I made some
pars from the most unlikely of places today. I also showed some skills from places that take some.

JollyJottings

74 degree day
Birthday dinner
Caesar Salad
Lasagna
7 iron on 2
Par on 3...Par on 5...Par on 11...Par on 16

No comments: