Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1033




HappyUP!!! - time with LM at Starbucks
Why it happened - I thought I was supposed to meet my buddy
Why it makes me happy - it was great visiting with L. We don't get to spend nearly the amount of time that we should. I really enjoyed our exchange today.

<-----an interesting sight at sundown in Kauai



HappyUP!!! - texting with another buddy
Why it happened - we caught each other on Facebook
Why it makes me happy - it was great to reconnect with my old pal. As soon as the holidays are over, we are going to get together.

HappyUP!!! - shrimp cocktail
Why it happened - I went to the store
Why it makes me happy - it's been forever since I had a shrimp cocktail. I don't know why but I saw some little shrimp today and said, "hey, how about a shrimp cocktail." Delicious!!!

JollyJottings

Time with LM at Starbucks
Texting with a buddy
Doing some cleanup
Starting times
Stock market
Good book
Apple Keynote
Maui plans

No comments: