Saturday, November 28, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1036



HappyUP!!! - par on the first hole
Why it happened - good chip and a putt
Why it makes me happy - I got off to a good start.....on a VERY windy (30 mph or more) day

HappyUP!!! - 3 wood into 8
Why it happened - I hit a crappy drive....and then recovered
Why it makes me happy - 200 yds out.....wind howling right to left....need to put it around a tree....BAM.....choked down and floated that thing to where it came down 6 feet from the pin and BIT right there. It had to be up there with one of the best shots I have hit in 37 years of golf

HappyUP!!! - connecting with a buddy
Why it happened - I checked in on an outcome
Why it makes me happy - the outcome was great for my buddy......and now we will be getting together as a product of chatting about what was happening.

JollyJottings

Evening time with a bud

No comments: