Tuesday, November 17, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 1025


HappyUP!!! - Poipu Beach Golf

Why it happened - today was “nice” golf day

Why it makes me happy - today we played at a top drawer resort. It was right on the coast. Spectacular views. Very little rain. Unimpeded. Gotta love it.


HappyUP!!! - beach time

Why it happened - I’m in Kauai

Why it makes me happy - sitting at the outdoor bar/grill right on the beach...in the shade...with all the activity in front of me. A guy could spend a long time there.


HappyUP!!! - birdies

Why it happened - I have a bit of skill

Why it makes me happy - I love birdies...and I had bookkends today....on the first and the 18th. I was happy coming and going.


JollyJottings


Early morning

Poipu Beach Golf

Birdie on the first hole

Birdie on the final hole

Hanging down by the beach

A delicious burger

Sand shot to a gimmie

Taking the lead in the Kammannawannalaya Open


No comments: