Thursday, July 17, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 536....last day at "the Y"




HappyUP!!! - meeting a new guy
Why it happened - he was in my foursome
Why it makes me happy - I have a feeling that I will be seeing B again sometime in the future. He was just a joy to play golf with.

HappyUP!!! - scoring on the course
Why it happened - playing four days in a row of relaxed golf probably has something to do with it
Why it makes me happy - today I showed flashes of hitting the ball like I once did over 18 holes. I had one of my best rounds in the last 5-7 yrs....and it could have been even better. I even had three 3 putts and left a ball in a bunker and had a good score. Things are looking up. Three birdies....which could have been 5 or 6. T-shots that were some of the longest and straightest I have mustered up in a long time. The putter had a few collapses but it also was working on some other holes.

HappyUP!!! - talking to K...tidying up a relationship
Why it happened - I returned K's call
Why it makes me happy - K is a friend....a friend who was put in a difficult position. This strained our relationship. K wants to have lunch and compress the time that it usually takes for things to heal. The thing K doesn't know is that I have no angst in K's direction. I said that I would be up for lunch next time K is in town.


JollyJottings

Meeting a nice guy
Golf
Lunch
A good round
3 birdies and more opportunities
Putter working
Weather
Talking to my friend, S
Talking to K
Hawks
Haagen-Dazs white chocolate raspberry truffle ice cream

No comments: