Monday, July 07, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 526

HappyUP!!! - no soreness
Why it happened - two days off from running
Why it makes me happy - I could have ran today. The air quality was terrible, however. Still, I could have ran. With only one day off, however, I think some of my cramping would have come right back. Two days off after 5 days on is probably a good thing in the long run. I'll be back at it in the morning....pain free.

HappyUP!!! - invite to dinner
Why it happened - I'm popular???
Why it makes me happy - I had some delicious Taco Salad that I didn't have to make.....and swimming. All on an evening where the temperature was perfect.

HappyUP!!! - call from an industry friend, TP
Why it happened - he was thinking of me
Why it makes me happy - the mortgage industry is a tough business right now. This person is part of the old guard. His company was recently bought out. It will be good for him. He is in a good place and getting close to the finish line. It was an uplifting call.


JollyJottings

Invite to dinner
Swimming
Sharing the Toms
Coffee
Sample Girl
Owning my truck
Day off from running
Call from an industry friend, TP
Call from a former co-worker
"The Fountains" sign

No comments: