Saturday, July 05, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 524.....

HappyUP!!! - running
Why it happened - I am keeping the string alive
Why it makes me happy - I am only 5 days in. It takes awhile to make something a habit. I am happy about this because my body is allowing me the pleasure of tasking myself in a way that I have done in the past...and that I enjoy. On top of that, it was another personal best without trying.

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I didn't wake up once and slept for 7.5 hours. THAT has to be good for me so I am glad that I was able to do it.

HappyUP!!! - coffee and friends
Why it happened - my buddy wanted to go to coffee
Why it makes me happy - once again, I love sitting in public having coffee....especially when a mutual friend of ours comes in and spends some time chatting and catching up. He's "old Roseville" too and will be here with the rest of us forever. No one talks about that but we all know it....and there is something settling in that regard.

JollyJottings

Breakfast
Great sleep
Morning Pages
Coffee
Seeing my friend MA
Running
Watering
Tomato's

No comments: