Sunday, July 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 525

HappyUP!!! - Wimbledon Final
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it makes me happy - I am not a huge tennis fan...but I do appreciate good sports. Today's match may have been the greatest Wimbledon Final of all time. The fifth set went to extra games. The play was superb. There was a little ebb and flow...but not much. Just two guys laying it out there.

HappyUP!!! - free food
Why it happened - my brother called me up
Why it makes me happy - I went to his house for a burger that I didn't have to make!

HappyUP!!! - Hanging with family and friends
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - today would have been a rather solitary day. A lot of people are out of town. I was watching Wimbledon for the first half of the day. It was great to hang with my niece (up from college) and nephew as well as family friends.

JollyJottings

Watering and gettin on it
Wimbledon and enjoying it
Free Food
Hanging out with friends


JollyJottings

Watering and gettin on it
Wimbledon and enjoying it
Helping buddy get BBQ

1 comment:

paris parfait said...

Wasn't Wimbledon a fantastic game??!! Looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. Will email you. xo