Friday, July 04, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 523.....HappyUP!!! Fourth of July




HappyUP!!!
- morning run
Why it happened - I keep on keeping on
Why it makes me happy - see this post. There is nothing else to say. While I wasn't shooting for anything, it was a personal best since I started training. A personal best when you were feeling like a slug is a HappyUP!!! for the accomplishment

HappyUP!!! - 4th with friend
Why it happened - it's a family thing
Why it makes me happy - I could go on and on. Food is a good one. Everyone bringing a dish....ribs on the BBQ. Hanging out by the pool. It's all about celebrating the National Holiday.

HappyUP!!! - swimming
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - it was the first time I was in a pool this year. My best friend's mom and dad are in their seventies...they were frolicking in the pool. The water was the perfect temperature...too cold when you first get in and just right when you have been in there awhile.

JollyJottings

A fun, bantering e-mail exchange with SG
An e-mail from my friend, E
This morning's run
The Book of Matthew
Brennan Manning Interview
Cucumber salad
Taking vegetable
Food
Extended family
Swimming

No comments: