Wednesday, July 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 521

HappyUP!!! - dinner
Why it happened - I got an invitation
Why it makes me happy - it's always nice to share a meal with a friend that you don't see that often. The food was good, too! Sushi....love it!

HappyUP!!! - getting bitter kidding
Why it happened - I ran into a cynic
Why it makes me happy - the person just could not believe that I have accomplished something....and sour graped it. I don't know if it makes me happy...or a little sad for that person. I think it is both. I'll take the happy and leave the sad over on his side of the court.

HappyUP!!! - a second day of running
Why it happened - I have a vow to myself
Why it makes me happy - I was SOOOORRRRE from my short run yesterday...I mean sore. You can run through sore....you can't run through injury. I ran through sore today. I anticipate that I will do the same tomorrow.


JollyJottings

Coffee talk
Getting bitter kidding
Dinner
Coffee Invitation
Evening Drive
A second day running

No comments: