Thursday, July 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 529




HappyUP!!!
- news
Why it happened - a friend gave it to me
Why it makes me happy - it doesn't make me happy.....it just makes me laugh when I think of the puppets that are on strings

HappyUP!!! - seeing old friends
Why it happened - by accident..........or synchronicity?
Why it makes me happy - I was having coffee at Starbucks. Out of nowhere, a lady I knew came up and said, "Hi." We started talking. Pretty soon, her husband came in. He's a friend of mine too. I was just talking to another mutual friend about this couple yesterday......kinda spookey, eh? I really like this couple but rarely see them. I hadn't seen her in over a year. They were on their way to a doctor's appointment to check on her pregnancy. Lots of HappyUP!!!ing around that topic.

HappyUP!!! - learning
Why it happened - I was studying
Why it makes me happy - I feel happy when I do something productive and lasting with things that I am picking up.


JollyJottings

Studying
Learning
Throwing stuff away
Phone call from a friend
A new book referral

No comments: