Thursday, May 01, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 459



HappyUP!!! - time with my family
Why it happened - I stopped by their house
Why it made me happy - the visit with bro and sis-in-law was great....and then my niece showed up as she came home from college for the weekend so it was good to see her.

HappyUP!!! - time with my best friend
Why it happened - I called him
Why it made me happy - it is good to have friends to go to when you are sorting things out

HappyUP!!! - ministering to another human being
Why it happened - he trusted me
Why it made me happy - this person has friends much closer than me. This person had a secret bottled up that could not be told to anyone else. The secret was as far away from a HappyUP!!! as you can get. It was a privilege for me to be that person in this individual's time of need.

No comments: