Monday, May 26, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 484......Muck OFF!




HappyUP!!! - mucking a pool
Why it happened - I was just so attracted to it I couldn't resist.
Why it makes me happy - while this wasn't my motive, I now have unlimited access to this pool for the year. The real happy part....helping my buddy out. I know how tackling tough projects on your own can be. We knocked out a bunch of this one today and we will be swimming soon! Good bye golfer tan!

(I thought about bottling that green liquid at the bottom of the pool. Hey, I hear that consuming algae is all the health rage these days. And, yes, THAT pile of MUCK that is in the foreground was IN the pool prior to the mucking).

HappyUP!!! - Mucking time
Why it happened - it is how my life is structured
Why it makes me happy - I honestly had nothing better to do today than to muck that pool. How good is that? To some of the judgemental sort, I can already hear, "get a life." My only answer is, "did you do something better than this today?" I ended up with the gratitude of my friend and a place to swim (soon).....and I got to get a little tan while I soaked up some Vitamin D to boot.

HappyUP!!! - a gorgeous, top down day
Why it happened - I didn't have anything to do with it....other than I was driving the convertible
Why it makes me happy - running errands is like HEAVEN on a NorCal day in the 70's. It's like your "to do" list can't be too long..........well, other than that pesky $4.50 a gallon for premium!


No comments: