Sunday, May 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 483.....There is Good in the World

HappyUP!!! - I got my babies back
Why it happened - good kids
Why it makes me happy - I left a couple of wedges by the 18th green at a public golf course on Thursday. For those of you who don't understand that, wedges are highly desirable items for golfers to have. On a public course, you are not likely to ever run into the golfer who these clubs belonged to. In other words.....adios, wedgemigos! There were also a couple of teenagers playing in the group behind us. I will leave the stereotyping to you as to whether they are more or less likely to have turned my babies in than an adult. The fact is.....they turned them in. They looked like they were serious golfers....who may have seen that these were serious clubs. Who knows the real "why" behind it. The next time someone tells me that "no one ever turns lost clubs in at a public course," I know what I am going to say.

HappyUP!!! - squash...and peppers...and carrots
Why it happened - they were ready
Why it makes me happy - while not an abundance, I did a little harvesting today. First crop?....how can you be anything but happy?

HappyUP!!! - tri-tip
Why it happened - I dropped off carrots
Why it makes me happy - my bro and sis-in-law insisted that I stay for dinner. Carrots for tri-tip? Nice trade! ....and a HappyUP!!!!

No comments: