Thursday, May 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 480

HappyUP!!! - golf with two old friends
Why it happened - I set it up
Why it makes me happy - it was great to spend some time with these guys......and keep my golf partners in check and up to date. The network keeps building.

HappyUP!!! - great golf shots
Why it happened - I still have some skills
Why it makes me happy - my score was no HappyUP!!! but I am hitting some fabulous shots. I hit some punch shots from the trees that were incredible. I pured an 8-iron. I hit another perfect 8-iron. I hit a cut 3-wood from 230 within 10 ft with a strong cross breeze blowing....no one can hit a shot any better than that. This is why I play golf. You can go an entire round and not hit any of these shots. Now....I just have to get that putter squared away.

HappyUP!!! - helping a friend recruit
Why it happened - he asked me
Why it makes me happy - I have all of these contacts....I have people that are ready to make a move....I might as well put my skills to the benefit of someone. Who better than a friend.

No comments: