Sunday, May 11, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 469

HappyUP!!! - the Players
Why it happened - this is the weekend for it
Why it makes me happy - I don't watch golf on TV.........except for the big tournaments. While the Players isn't one of the Majors, it is darn close. Today's event lived up to the billing. It was a great piece of drama that unfolded.

HappyUP!!! - good sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - my sleeping patterns have changed. When I fall asleep easily and sleep all through the night, it's a HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - a golf tip
Why it happened - I was paying attention during the Players
Why it makes me happy - I have a tournament to play in this week. I picked up something today on TV that I had forgotten about. I went out to the backyard and gave it a try. Voila! One more step toward getting my confidence back.

No comments: